Monday, October 30, 2006

travelling...again

Just in a few days, I am going to Milan

...

You guys know what it means.

What Im gonna do there? Well, my job contract has not been finalized yet, i would start working december though. But i might as well just look for an other job.The situation is very complicated, and i am very disappointed, i did not immagine me return to milan like this. Lot risky, lets hope it will work out.

In the last days in Hungary i have only been freezing my ass off, it is becoming really cold here! It will be nice to be in a mediterranian country again :-)

ah, btw, okay, my exam on last tuesday. Dont know. Results are supposed to come out in 3 weeks. Again, let's just hope the best.
And about the 23 October in Budapest. It is crazy, ppl are so stupid, blocking bridges, stealin tanks... it is just crazy...

I am so much into webdesigning now, i have been doing it in the last 3 days, i really want to finnish it now, since in couple of days my internet access will be limited :-(

Anyways, i hope that i will finally give some good news in my next posts!

take care guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

  • SuperCool Portugues Reggae band!
  • Dictionary
  • Mktg & Adv!
  • Sudoku
  • Answers
  • YouTube
  • Hungarian Old TV Ads
  • Corriere
  • Gazzetta
  • Dictionary
  • Translator
  • MapQuest
  • ViaMichelin
  • FM 105
  • Lounge Online
  • Online radio stations
  • Mix FM
  • IWIW
  • SXC Photos
  • SEO portal
  • Pic dictionary
  • Smart phrases
  • BRN
  • Hangman