Friday, September 22, 2006

Just a usual Friday

I might have just had my last usual student friday of my life.Class in the morning, then group meeting. It is incredible how much I have to study now, it is simply incredible.
But now, i am going home, then going out. Then tomorrow and after tomorrow fully dedicated to the human resource final paper. I havent been to Concordia (very nice pub, full with excahnge students) since i am back to HOlland, so it will be high time! Cant wait, indeed!

I do not know yet where i will go in week time, indeed options are still open. I do not have anything fixed yet, although right now it seems that even if not right now, i will be back in milan, in a very short time! :-)

But I am sorta starting to like it here :-( I have met excellent people, in all the 3 master classes i am following. And Balazs is also here (a Hungarian guy I know from Milan) and is it really nice to catch up with him during the breaks. Okay, I hate being at the university from 9.00 am to 11.00 pm, but since i have so much to do, time is really flying. But, since I am always with people, and with really excellent people, it is not that awful after all.

####

What else, the riots in Hungary seem to calm down.

Anyways, i cannot provide you guys more news, as there aro no news.

This time I will not bother with pics, but if you speak Hungarian, you have to see this one (note: it does not in any way express my political view!) :

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Gabor ontem fui a copenhga ver a Agi e ela trouxe-me uma garrafa de Tokaj muito bom vou ter de o beber um dia destes antes que se estrague!
Era só para partilhar isto!

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

  • SuperCool Portugues Reggae band!
  • Dictionary
  • Mktg & Adv!
  • Sudoku
  • Answers
  • YouTube
  • Hungarian Old TV Ads
  • Corriere
  • Gazzetta
  • Dictionary
  • Translator
  • MapQuest
  • ViaMichelin
  • FM 105
  • Lounge Online
  • Online radio stations
  • Mix FM
  • IWIW
  • SXC Photos
  • SEO portal
  • Pic dictionary
  • Smart phrases
  • BRN
  • Hangman