Thursday, August 10, 2006

Portuguese Day

Ola Pessoal,

Just 3 days ago, I went out, and felt it in the air! I felt this incredible nice smell in the air, which I love! This is the typical smell in Hungary during spring time, when my I start to feel great, unbeatable and energetic. And recently also had a tour to my favorite places in the nearby (Tapolca, Lillafured) And I enjoyed it soo much! Suddenly I started to feel great here! These are my favorite places in the whole world! Made me feel so great!

Recently I started to miss the Portuguese language, so I watched a movie in Portuguese, 'Sorte nulla', which was a really weird movie. And now I am planning to watch 'Cidade de Deus' ('the city of God'). Even thought it is in Brazilian Portuguese, but to be honest, I like the Brazilian Portuguese (and now Joao wants to kill me for sure :-) Anyways, just to give an idea about the beauty of the Portuguese language see Joao’s favorite series :-)



Jodida RSM! They failed me in the exam. Again! That bitch. I just can't get that one through. So that means I will be doing 15 credits in September ( a regular master student does 5 credits in a month) so it will be tough, and with highly overlapping classes :-S But it is only one month! 4 weeks! Hard work, but last weeks! And who knows, maybe I will already know that afterwards something good is waiting for me :-)

Melissa was here in Miskolc, and I had so much fun with her, even though she's got some problems and really fed up with Hungary, it was still nice to see her again and hang out, and just chat chat and chat :-)

What concerns more what I am doing now, well, just finished to really put my room in order, so now everything is set to start seriously doing my thesis! Online marketing, though one. I will start doing some other websites, different ones, maybe, not sure, I still have to do some market research!

But now I am going out to see this beautiful girl :-) que chica guapa, vaya, me voy loco para ella :-D

So now I really gotta go, but anyways these were the news :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

  • SuperCool Portugues Reggae band!
  • Dictionary
  • Mktg & Adv!
  • Sudoku
  • Answers
  • YouTube
  • Hungarian Old TV Ads
  • Corriere
  • Gazzetta
  • Dictionary
  • Translator
  • MapQuest
  • ViaMichelin
  • FM 105
  • Lounge Online
  • Online radio stations
  • Mix FM
  • IWIW
  • SXC Photos
  • SEO portal
  • Pic dictionary
  • Smart phrases
  • BRN
  • Hangman