Sunday, July 23, 2006

Sometimes u just cant know...


Is it stupid?Am I doing a crazy thing?
How could I know which is the best thing?Or there is no such thing as best thing, maybe only better.Or better does not exist in this case, just 2 ways to go, both really good? Or both really bad?
After all I could not dream about better positions.
Is it stupid to finally say: 'Enough, I will do my way, i dont care anymore'
Or studid to rely on friends in difficult situations.
Or this is the way it works?
I know, it makes no sense...or everything does, but its relative.
Anyhow, this post does not make any sense for sure, but I am clueless.
Como podria saber que hacer? Como se podria saber donde se va encontrar mejor? Aun si me gusta estar aqui, perder el trabajo mas maravilloso en milan... no se. Parece que no importa que voy a eligir (si por fin puedo eligir), va a ser dificil, y de repente me voy a arrepenter de esto...
Mamma mia, che devo fare...

Feel like watching some movie. You guys know this one, right? Very nice one :-)



Interesting lyrics, makes me think.. :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

  • SuperCool Portugues Reggae band!
  • Dictionary
  • Mktg & Adv!
  • Sudoku
  • Answers
  • YouTube
  • Hungarian Old TV Ads
  • Corriere
  • Gazzetta
  • Dictionary
  • Translator
  • MapQuest
  • ViaMichelin
  • FM 105
  • Lounge Online
  • Online radio stations
  • Mix FM
  • IWIW
  • SXC Photos
  • SEO portal
  • Pic dictionary
  • Smart phrases
  • BRN
  • Hangman