Thursday, July 06, 2006

Milan, I am coming!

Eccomi qui, Milano! Sto arrivando, non ti preoccupare che solo un paio di giorni e ci sono :-)
I just simply cannot wait, I am so excited about seeing all the friends there and feel again like at home. Although I really wonder how it will feel like.
Anyhow, the most important should be to do well on the job interview and get it, eventhough quite sure they want me to start with an internship.

Bytheway, the job test went quite well in Madrid (business analyst position, wow), seems like I passed it, I was called for the next step of the recruitment process, and I was told there are only 2 other candidates at this point!

Also, I got an email, an other company will call me to set a date for the job interview, for the position of 'junior international recruiter' which sounds so cool to me, not a boring a job, not with number, it is interacting with people, travelling, giving presantions abroad etc. I just have to persue them to pay my travel expenses for the interview, otherwise now it is impossible to for me to go there :-(

I got practicely only 1 day left to prepare for this stupid exam. I cannot believe that in December I was stupid enough to go to the exam still drunk! It is a high price (literaturely) that I have to pay now. And I am really nervous about it. I have been calling the prof for couple of days now to ask about the exam, but at this point I am not surprised anymore, he is never in. His secretary: 'Today he is not working', next day 'He is not in the office', next day 'yes, today he is working at home, the best is to send him an email' - for fuck sake, dutch professors are notorius for not asnwering the fucking emails (obviously they are quite busy with working in the office...)
So, quite nervious and do not even ask about how studying is going...

I am extremely content for the world cup, we are playing in the final agains France!!! (I really supported Portugal, but it is for the best they did not get through, i could not have been too happy in the final, no matter who wins...)
So we are in the final! The law of 12 years (Italy is in the final of every 12 years, seems like) applied! And what a semifinal was it!!! But again, the final is on Sunday and I have this really important exam on Monday...






It was so funny by the way, after the semifinal, that we beated Germany out, Andreas called me from Germany :-) Poor Andreas was really drunk and sad. Don't worry man, you made it to the semifinal, that is quite good! Eventhough I am sorry that you will lose for the 3rd place :-) Andreas, nicht vergessen, du must comen to visit me ;-)
Anyhow Andreas, just to make you feel better watch this one:







Bytheway, the local people here are so nice. Robert just called me to ask how studying for the exam is going! I really like people from here.

Anyhow, now I will start packing, as I have to bring quite many things back to Holland now, so later I would not pay for any extra weight that would kill me.
And of course, I should try to finish at least the account part tonight, eventhough I would love to see a movie now (strange, when I am supposed to study I would do anything to avoid studying ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

  • SuperCool Portugues Reggae band!
  • Dictionary
  • Mktg & Adv!
  • Sudoku
  • Answers
  • YouTube
  • Hungarian Old TV Ads
  • Corriere
  • Gazzetta
  • Dictionary
  • Translator
  • MapQuest
  • ViaMichelin
  • FM 105
  • Lounge Online
  • Online radio stations
  • Mix FM
  • IWIW
  • SXC Photos
  • SEO portal
  • Pic dictionary
  • Smart phrases
  • BRN
  • Hangman