Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Football final again!

hey people,

So, there is a lot I should be talking about now, but I have no much time unfortunately.

Let us go just in order:

Monday I went out, and I again ended up sleeping only like 3 hours, but on the other hand it was completely worthy, it was really fun.

Football tonight: the final of the champions league in Paris: Barca - Arsenal. We are going to see it in a bar, with our very special Beer dispenser :-) And I am thinking of supporting Barca tonight!

The scandal about Juventus is still going on. Now they just started to investigate the use of doping too. Chances are they cannot continue in the Serie A! Their stocks have lost so much in value, that their trade actually had to be suspended! Well, this makes me feel so good

There is a really important note I have to make now. Last saturday one of my best friends (see her on the right, enjoying Holland) had birthday and unfortunately I was not able to wish her happy birthday :-( Ivett, BOLGOD SZULETESNAPOT!!!!


I am going to include some geographical statistics about the last visitors, because the number or pageloads (that would be you guys coming to the page :-) just passed 500 (!!!) which is quite a good result considering that it got it only in 9 days!!! You can check the counter on the left side, under the links and 'what about today' section.



And on the following picture you can see the most frequent blog visitor (Ola Joao :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

  • SuperCool Portugues Reggae band!
  • Dictionary
  • Mktg & Adv!
  • Sudoku
  • Answers
  • YouTube
  • Hungarian Old TV Ads
  • Corriere
  • Gazzetta
  • Dictionary
  • Translator
  • MapQuest
  • ViaMichelin
  • FM 105
  • Lounge Online
  • Online radio stations
  • Mix FM
  • IWIW
  • SXC Photos
  • SEO portal
  • Pic dictionary
  • Smart phrases
  • BRN
  • Hangman