Sunday, May 07, 2006

Welcome

Ola pessoal!

Welcome to my blog!

Well, after so many of my friends have just recently set up their blog, I decided to do the same.
It is also because I have not really given any news since I left Holland, and to give news always just writing group emails is not the best Idea unfortunately, since most email just end up in the spam box, and some people who are not interested just annoyed by these emails.

So, whoever is interested will come to this page and read about me :-)


Here on this blog I will limit myself to the good things I've been experiencing. Therefore, I will make an effort not to complain :-)

So, as first post, I will tell you how nice weather is now! And how much I feel like partying! I have not gone out for the nightlife for over a week now! This flu (or whatever it is) so terrible, just does not want to pass, and I even have stopped smoking! Yeah, for over a week now...
Soo, let's hope it will pass soon.
Also, check out the links on the left, it might be interesting, I just love the new Peugeout 207 commercial, you should all see it.
Other news would be, that in the Italian championship there is only one mathcday left. Juventus is still 3 points ahead from Milan, so we have to try, we got 90 minutes left, ma noi ci crediamo! :-)
Bug hugs to everyone!
G


ps. Very small problem, I just realized that the site is not working that good on 800x600 resolution, I will work on it...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha not only I will come here as I will keep disturbing you with emails and when you are busy on msn hehe.
Joao

10:16 PM  
Blogger GG said...

Ola Joao,

Tu podes me disturbar quando queres, sabes!!!

Me alegro que tens tempo para vir ca a ler o que passa comigo e que estou a fazer, e de que gusto.

Un abraco :-)

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

  • SuperCool Portugues Reggae band!
  • Dictionary
  • Mktg & Adv!
  • Sudoku
  • Answers
  • YouTube
  • Hungarian Old TV Ads
  • Corriere
  • Gazzetta
  • Dictionary
  • Translator
  • MapQuest
  • ViaMichelin
  • FM 105
  • Lounge Online
  • Online radio stations
  • Mix FM
  • IWIW
  • SXC Photos
  • SEO portal
  • Pic dictionary
  • Smart phrases
  • BRN
  • Hangman