Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Bon Di !

So, how is everyone doing?

So far I am enjoying posting here :-) Kinda cool, 'coz anyhow I see that you guys actually care, and quite many of you come here!
Yesterday I learnt a really nice thing. One of my best friends back home, from my high school, just got a job at Procter & Gamble! Wow! Adi, congratulations! She just recently graduated, and sent me a photo, which was shot for her graduation. So I am just gonna paste it here :-) So I was pretty amazed, P&G is one of my favorite companies where I can actually imagine working. I applied so many times for P&G positions, but since I had turned down one interview appointment in Rome (how stupid I was) they do not really care about my applications any more. So, once more, I am impressed, let me know how you will like it!

Yesterday I spent all my time in front of the computer, doing 2 things: changing the structure of the site (Im sure noone has noticed it, but I learnt quite a lot about css styles) and finalizing my net project that I had been doing for 3 weeks! Just stuck to the pc... Hopefully today I will have the power to go to the park! :-) Actually, I am just gonna watch a Friends then go to the park to enjoy the sun ;-)



This one is for Bart ;-) Haven't talked to you for a long time and I am kinda missing having beers and talking about Barca and Real ;-) (I just heard this in the radio and I remembered it was one of his favorites :-) )
And this is from one of our beer drinking nights, in Holland:
And an other photo, just to fill out the space... (one of my best photos I have ever taken)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

  • SuperCool Portugues Reggae band!
  • Dictionary
  • Mktg & Adv!
  • Sudoku
  • Answers
  • YouTube
  • Hungarian Old TV Ads
  • Corriere
  • Gazzetta
  • Dictionary
  • Translator
  • MapQuest
  • ViaMichelin
  • FM 105
  • Lounge Online
  • Online radio stations
  • Mix FM
  • IWIW
  • SXC Photos
  • SEO portal
  • Pic dictionary
  • Smart phrases
  • BRN
  • Hangman