Monday, May 08, 2006

My second post

Ciao tutti,

So, there we go with my second post. I am happy to see that you guys like my blog, and I am getting positive feedbacks :-) Thanks. Also, feel free to use the 'comment' section in the blog.

I just added Add to My Yahoo! to the blog site. This is a feed, that you can put in your Yahoo! page, and it is supposed to be very cool. Anyhow, I dont know many things on the topic, I will read more and let you guys know.
So, I just came back from the doctor. Very weird system: I went there for the first a week ago. Since I am a foreigner I went to the emergency. I explained at the reception that I am not feeling ok and I need to see a doctor. They asked me - and I emphasize now, at the 'emergency' - if I wanted to see a doctor that day or the following day. I thought I did not understand it, asked it 3 times what they mean, and they just answered the same thing: Today or tomorrow? I said right away…
Anyhow, today I went back. Again, at the reception of the emergency, I am like: 'hello, I was here last week, not feeling any better, can I see a doctor?'. They look at my card and say: ‘Sure, what about Wednesday?'. And I am like: 'After tomorrow? Isn't it the emergency here?' And they explained that I have make an appointment for the emergency, like a couple of days in advance…. WOW…. Anyhow, I told them what the hell do they think I was gonna do for 2 days and they assigned me to a doctor. And what a difference, this one was not like the one last week, who was only willing to 'talk about it'. This one actually examined me! And gave me some stronger medicines, so let’s hope I will get better soon. :-)

This really amazes me... I really like it:

And here below you can see something, that is just so cool: going to the park with the guys, enjoying the sun, just talking, having some beer and playing cards. It is sooo cool, I should do it much more often ;-)

Anyhow, just attaching some pics: (it is where I am living :-)

This one is so amazing:


So, thats all folks for today,

Statemi bene ;-)

GG

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bom então pela terceira vez o que eu disse odespois foi que as photografias são muito lindas e que quero examinar isso de perto por isso aguenta-te aí que eu quero lá ir.
Robin Hood & João pequeno

2:11 AM  
Blogger GG said...

Haha, ma aguento, nao te preocuapes. Seria muito fixe si tu poderes vir a visitarme. Esperamos bem!

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

  • SuperCool Portugues Reggae band!
  • Dictionary
  • Mktg & Adv!
  • Sudoku
  • Answers
  • YouTube
  • Hungarian Old TV Ads
  • Corriere
  • Gazzetta
  • Dictionary
  • Translator
  • MapQuest
  • ViaMichelin
  • FM 105
  • Lounge Online
  • Online radio stations
  • Mix FM
  • IWIW
  • SXC Photos
  • SEO portal
  • Pic dictionary
  • Smart phrases
  • BRN
  • Hangman