Sunday, May 21, 2006

Do not tell me that Sundays are calm...


One thing that I did not expect is to be that tired on a Sunday evening and having to do so many things...

I can register two big 'getting really drunk' nights for the last 2 days. Coming home around 6 - 7 (well, cannot really remember). But I have to admit, it was a lot of fun! Yesterday we had this sort of goodbye party, because Felix is leaving, so we were at his place for a long time, but anyhow it was really fun.

But, what I would really would like to know is that all the people in Milan could tell me where they are taken for exchange! Because I see that some people are going to Holland, and I keep receiving emials, asking my opinion about Holland. Ppl, sorry, you will hear nothing good about Holland from me!

You know guys what might be a really weird feeling? Knowing that you are about to do your last exam of your life! That's how Tamas feels now! He always waited for this moment, now he should be really happy :-) I just hope to get to that point as late as possible :-)

Okay, so, turning back to the beginning, I have so many things to do, because I found some really nice internship anouncements, so I have to prepare my cv and motivational letters. But I also realized that I have to work on my project now, otherwise all my effort that I have put in it will be wortless. And there is movie in the tv which would be nice to see, but I have to do the laundry, I have dozens of emails to answer to and first i want to go to the park....

Hey, who has seen the DaVinci Code? How is it? I am really curious and I think I will go to see it next week. But I am really afraid that the movie will be far not as good as the book.

Okay, now I am off to the park! Statemi bene!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

  • SuperCool Portugues Reggae band!
  • Dictionary
  • Mktg & Adv!
  • Sudoku
  • Answers
  • YouTube
  • Hungarian Old TV Ads
  • Corriere
  • Gazzetta
  • Dictionary
  • Translator
  • MapQuest
  • ViaMichelin
  • FM 105
  • Lounge Online
  • Online radio stations
  • Mix FM
  • IWIW
  • SXC Photos
  • SEO portal
  • Pic dictionary
  • Smart phrases
  • BRN
  • Hangman