Sunday, June 25, 2006

Parabens



One year older, again....



I know, it has been way too long that I have not written here. I had my things to do...

So, what to say, I guess you all know that I am following the football worldcup, and it has been amazing so far! Although I did not like how Italy played against the states, I am seriously amazed how Spain is playing! And how Spanish people are getting enthusiastic about it! It is amazing to see, that when Spain is playing in the afternoon, the life Literately stops. Between 3 and 5 pm, people stop working in the offices, the shops are empty, the traffic in Madrid and Barcelona stopped, no cars whatsoever on the streets, everyone is in the bars! Amazing nation!

Anyhow, the most incredible thing is this bar over here. Whoever plays, it is full of people from the country which is playing. When Holland is playing, it is like one hundred Dutch people, in orange, and the bar, I swear, most be most crowded than any bar in Holland! Same thing, when Italy played, only Italians were there, singing the anthem, and all you could here is Italian. When Brazil was playing, it was amazing to see everyone in the jersey of Brazil. A M A Z I N G! It is like living everywhere. And today Holland – Portugal, and I will go there in my Benfica Jersey! ;-) Forca Portugal!




Yes, looking for a job. Time has come to me too. But, I have found 2 very interesting jobs. Perfect ones. For one I have to first do a test, it is a business analyst position. The other one is less sure, still have to talk to them.. Honestly, now they seem to be way toooo good to be true. But who knows, maybe once I could be lucky too, why not?
Otherwise, everything is the same. Sangria drinking all day, going out for 50 cents shots, talking to stranger girls, hardly sleeping, sometimes going to work to pretend I am doing so much money for the company, trying to save money from the nothing, and thinking of how much this culture suits me perfectly and realizing how much I have not been living in the last 3 years...
Big hugs to you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

  • SuperCool Portugues Reggae band!
  • Dictionary
  • Mktg & Adv!
  • Sudoku
  • Answers
  • YouTube
  • Hungarian Old TV Ads
  • Corriere
  • Gazzetta
  • Dictionary
  • Translator
  • MapQuest
  • ViaMichelin
  • FM 105
  • Lounge Online
  • Online radio stations
  • Mix FM
  • IWIW
  • SXC Photos
  • SEO portal
  • Pic dictionary
  • Smart phrases
  • BRN
  • Hangman