Thursday, July 27, 2006

me voy, que lastima, pero adios

Time has come to move again.I am not especially happy for this, and as a few of you know, I almost stayed in Spain. For several days it really seemed I was gonna stay. But now I took a decision, hard will it be, but this is what I am supposed to do. I have to fight really hard so I could go back to Milan. I do have to realize, Milan is nothing compared to Madrid. But I have so many friends, and waited to return for so long. And since I learnt that Kaka stays at Ac Milan, and we are still going to the Champions League :-)

Packing again.In the last 2 years and a half, this was the fifth country where I lived. I gotta say, its getting a bit tooooo much. But I do not regret coming here. Not at all. The best decision I did in a long time.And I had dreamt about leaving in Spain since I was 12. And I did it. I still proved, in spite of the how my beloved university did not let me apply for exchange in Spain, I still did come here!I proved myself that I will still do what I want, and will not let other people decide about me.

I learnt so much here. I learnt about life a lot. I learnt a lot about internet as well, that migh be useful in the future.

La unica cosa es que podria aprender mas espanol, lo siento por non haber estudado mucho, pero bueno, esta idioma me gusta muchissimo, voy a aprenderla, poes, se que el tiempo verra para mi para volver en este pais maravilloso!
I have to admit, this culture fits me so much. The way people live, think and act is perfect. And the people are so nice here. Extremely nice people. And I had so much fun (considering the circumstances at least)Especially in the first month, going out every night. I spent way much more in the first month than in the next 3 month combined.

And I met really nice people. People at the company, people from outside the company, people from the school, people from the airport ;-), people from the school of the girl I met at the airport ;-)

I am sad for leaving. The first time in my life, when I am really sad for leaving a country. I was really scared when I got on the plance 4 monhts ago, strangely, and I ended up having a good time (okay, had my problems, but whatever). And now, leaving, and I know, I would not come back here. Or at least not for a long time.
C'e' una canzone che dice: 'Prima di partire per un lungo viaggio, devi portare con te la voglia di non tornare piu...' Ho gia fatto una volta questo sbaglio, di andarmene da un paese, dove mi trovavo molto bene. Spero di non commettere lo stesso errore. Lo sto commettendo, lo so. E difficile.

Studying again.
And what is even best, I am again preparing for an exam. But, this time I did not start preparing in time, since all these complications were going on. So I am short of time, and the material is so fucked up. The prof told me to study the slides, but I have only 4 of the 5 slides. I asked her to put them online, and she wrote me: Gabor, ask a fellow student to go the the segretary to pick them up, copy them, and send them to you'. Yeah, right, they will arrive to Spain in one day. Not talking about the fact that some sentences on the slides are in Dutch. But, I chose this stupid course. Noone told me it was gonna be like this.Anyhow, I am hoping to get some extra energy to study, because this exam might just be the laxt academic exam of my life! Last exam... Well, no matter how I tried to prolong studies, seems like I am really at the end :-(
Anyhow, now I will make this effort to study, until Sunday, when I will fly back to Holland (I am again there :-( and next thursday, I am back in Hungary. After half an a year.

So, Goodbye Salamanca, Goodbye Spain, y muchas gracias!


It is a nice clip:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The girl from the airport? I never heard about the girl from the airport!
And what about Portugal? I remember you were also sa, no? At least I was. Me, my brother and Manel. Yes it was tough.

Good luck for the exam! You will do it. Kick those dutch a*ses!

João

10:08 PM  
Blogger GG said...

Yes, this dutch girl, Elze, who became a very good friend. :-)
I was sad when I was leaving Portugal, but I was happy, because it meant returning to some place that I loved, u know that. So it was going from good to the best.
Now it is going from gooooood to baaaaaaad.

I will need all the luck for this exam, studying going soooooooooooo bad :-(
Budi will kick their asses in way or an other :-)

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola, soy Carmen, de Salamanca, entonces...ya te vas?? Espero que vuelvas algun dia muy pronto!! Me alegro de que te haya gustado España y espero poder hablar alguna vez más contigo!!

Mucha suerte con tu examen y todo lo demás!!

6:29 PM  
Blogger GG said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:41 AM  
Blogger GG said...

Hola Carmen!

Si, ya me fui de Espana, pero ya echo mucho menos de Espana.
Yo tambien espero de poder volver, aun si no pienso muy pronto.
Pero espero de te ver pronto, no se donde, y espero estes bien, y que el traballo esta andando biem!

Besos!

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

  • SuperCool Portugues Reggae band!
  • Dictionary
  • Mktg & Adv!
  • Sudoku
  • Answers
  • YouTube
  • Hungarian Old TV Ads
  • Corriere
  • Gazzetta
  • Dictionary
  • Translator
  • MapQuest
  • ViaMichelin
  • FM 105
  • Lounge Online
  • Online radio stations
  • Mix FM
  • IWIW
  • SXC Photos
  • SEO portal
  • Pic dictionary
  • Smart phrases
  • BRN
  • Hangman