Saturday, August 05, 2006

After enjoying rainy Holland

Trauma,

This is the wolrd for it.
3 weeks ago, when I was in Holland, it was raining every day.
Now, it was again raining every day.
After the exam, I went out, and I wanted to go back to the exam room, because I thought I left my (winter) jacket inside. I turned back, then I realized 'oh, no, I do not have a jacket, it is not November (as I thought) but August, I do not have a jacket with me!'

So, to talk about more serious things:
Exam went quite bad, that bitch screwed me up, I had studied the slides and She gave 50% from the readings...

So this puts me in a really difficult situation: September with 15 credits! (normally a master student does 10 credits in 2 months!) Anyhow, gotta try, and then we will see. And I gotta say, how there is one really nice lady in the RSM offices, (Ms Koolhaas), finally someone who I can see wants to be flexible and eventually help me (as I expect from someone to whom I pay money for their service...)

I spent the first day at Alexander's place, we had fun, I only wish I had not been supposed to prepare for the exam. Then I enjoyed the be Dani's guest, man, she makes sure you have everything as a guest! (thank you Dani!). And thank you Mariska, we had a really nice dinner! (my turn in September)

And I am hoping I would get the job (or stage or collaboratore, or whatever contract) in Milan.

Btw, last Friday, IBM from Madrid called me after all, I got the job. I told them that this point I could only start in 1 October, so sorry for the inconvinience. I expected that sorry, blablabla, but no! They told me, 'okay, let me talk to the manager, it might be still good, then will call you back'. Then I freaked out, and said, maybe I am available only from November, and that was still fine to her! - Anyhow, no news from them and honestly now I do not feel like signing a contract, before I can figure out about my number one job. This in Madrid is my number two :-)

Also, Analysys wrote me an email (I had passed the test phase, they called my a should go to Milan for the interview, but I could not really go (well, afford) and they were saying it is a pitty, because there are only 2 other canditates, but we would get in contact in august eventually). So they wrote me I can do the interview in Madrid! Good, I am not in Madrid (or close) any more...

One of my last 'investments' in Spain was buying a book in Spanish. And yesterday, since I was travelling 14 hours (Rotterdam-Bruxelles-Budapest) I started reading it. Micheal Chrichton: Sol Naciente. I am really proud of myself! I read the first 100 pages, without dictionary, and I understood everlything! (although not an amazing book, at least not the first 100 pages)

Well, going even more back to the past:
1, Josh, my flatmate in Salamanca, gave my a goodbye present!!! :-) It was extremely nice from him! He knew what I would appreacite the most! (a bottle of Gin + a packet of cigarettes)
2, Samantha was really nice to take me to the airport, thank you again for it. I ended up not having to pay extra for the laguages :-)

So it is friday night, I am still sleeeeeeepy, so now I am gonna cut it, soon I will write more, but see this short film! ...ridicolous

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA great video! Why wasn't I offered any garlic hahahahhahhaha.

Um abraço
Joao

PS. Hoje à noite copenhaga 4 am hehe ;)

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

  • SuperCool Portugues Reggae band!
  • Dictionary
  • Mktg & Adv!
  • Sudoku
  • Answers
  • YouTube
  • Hungarian Old TV Ads
  • Corriere
  • Gazzetta
  • Dictionary
  • Translator
  • MapQuest
  • ViaMichelin
  • FM 105
  • Lounge Online
  • Online radio stations
  • Mix FM
  • IWIW
  • SXC Photos
  • SEO portal
  • Pic dictionary
  • Smart phrases
  • BRN
  • Hangman