Tuesday, September 05, 2006

back to holland

It is my 4th day in Holland, and so far it has not been that awful, actually.
I have not studied too much yet, and have not worked on my projects either, and it seems like today is the first day when it will be really about studying, since i have a lot to read for tomorrow!

I had my first class yesterday, i short one, from 9 am to 4 pm. And now i am realizing how difficult it is to be at 2 aulas at the same time. It is practicaly impossible. And tomorrow again, 2 overlapping lessons, and both kinda important for forming groups.

I got my grade from the july resit, of International Finance and Accounting. I got an 8 (of 10) which is my best grade here!!!! It is a pitty now, that it is only a 5 credits subject, so it will not increase my average too much.

Also, other good news, one of the exams was moved from the end of october to the end of september, so i have to come back only for one exam (if everything goes well).

I am also kinda happy for the accommodation, it is really nice, although it is soooo far from the city center. And eventhough i am trying to engage in to a 'nerding life' for this month to manage with the courses, it would be much nicer to move out some times, this temptation is big!

I know I am awful, but I am counting my days left in holland. It is 22, twenty two now! I have arleady got fed up with coming to the uni, which takes 20 minutes, but i gotta come here every day since i have no internet connection at home.
The weather has not been so great, but it could be worse, i know it, so i will make my mind with this one.

Balazs (hungarian guy, who studied at Bocconi) just arrived yesterday, he will study at school of economics, and they are quite lucky since they have already fun a flat for themselves. Anyhow, we were talking yesterday, he is starting to realize what this place is about ;-)

Anyways, i am thinking organizing some bocconi evening here, since we are supposed to be like over 10 people here from bocconi, it would be nice..





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

  • SuperCool Portugues Reggae band!
  • Dictionary
  • Mktg & Adv!
  • Sudoku
  • Answers
  • YouTube
  • Hungarian Old TV Ads
  • Corriere
  • Gazzetta
  • Dictionary
  • Translator
  • MapQuest
  • ViaMichelin
  • FM 105
  • Lounge Online
  • Online radio stations
  • Mix FM
  • IWIW
  • SXC Photos
  • SEO portal
  • Pic dictionary
  • Smart phrases
  • BRN
  • Hangman