Saturday, August 26, 2006

i hate this internet

IT IS THE THIRD FxxxxNG TIME I AM REWRITING THIS POST!

i hate it, there you go:

I got 5 days left before going back to Holland and put myself into a serious 5 weeks study agony. If I cannot arrange my failed exam, I will be doing 15 credits in September, participating to 3 master programs! (I will fully follow the MSc Human Resource, MSc Strategy Management and MSc Innovation Management) So, let's hope I will survive it :-)

To be perfectly honest, I havent done too much in the last 2 weeks, I haven't even worked on my thesis as much as I had planned but I was relaxing, so it was nice anyways. I am planning to finnish the thesis proposal today, btw (just like everyday in the last 2 weeks ;-)

Finally Eva was so nice to chat with me, she is doing a serious of job interviews now, and told me about the recent tention between Slovakians and Hungarians (In Slovakia there has just been a few atrocity with Hungarians since the Slovakian Nationalist Party has won the elections, yesterday a girl speaking in Hungarian in Slovakia was attacked by skinheads, you can read more here and here too.

On 20 August, Hungary celebrates is National Holiday with a great luxury fireworks. This year it ain't go that well, there was a never seen storm and dozens of injoured and a couple of people
died. here is a video about it.

nothing is happening to me, just relaxing, trying to do my thesis proposal, today i will really try to finish it. Also, doing my small work in internet marketing, i will tell about it latter, when i will be less pissed for having to write this post 3 times.
Yesterday I went out and met some excellent people, it was really fun. And I had not been partying in Miskolc for ages,so it was nice to have an idea how partying is going here ;-)
I am still waiting for the job answer from Milan, where they really not rushing to make this deicision, and thinking 'which direction' to go, should i not be accepted.
Okay, i hate this post, but i will let you see a very nice klip, about the Spanish TV which celebrates its 50th birthdays. I love this one, because it gives how spanish people live, happily and easygoingly, and i also love the music!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

  • SuperCool Portugues Reggae band!
  • Dictionary
  • Mktg & Adv!
  • Sudoku
  • Answers
  • YouTube
  • Hungarian Old TV Ads
  • Corriere
  • Gazzetta
  • Dictionary
  • Translator
  • MapQuest
  • ViaMichelin
  • FM 105
  • Lounge Online
  • Online radio stations
  • Mix FM
  • IWIW
  • SXC Photos
  • SEO portal
  • Pic dictionary
  • Smart phrases
  • BRN
  • Hangman