Monday, October 02, 2006

bye bye holland

Now it is definite. I am leaving. I am leaving tomorrow. I do not know if I wanted it this way, but that's the way after all. During the weekend I have not found any nice accommodation (but thx a bunch to Balazs who offered me to share his room) and expecially have not found any reason to stay. This month was fun. Not the lust days. But it was fun. Or I had just expected really much worse, so it seems that it was fun. I had to study a lot, but I was doing fine.

The poor thing, that since on Friday I still did not know that I was going to leave, I was on the last lesson of my life, but I did not know it. So, seems like, the last lesson of my life was Strategy process (for which I have the exam on 24th October, so I will be coming back that time).
And now I am here at the T building 4th floor, and seeing all this people, realizing that in the last 30 days I spent in this canteen long hours (I always studied here) and now I see people coming out from lessons, or just about to go to lessons. Now it feels really weird.

To be honest, it was really nice to meet all this people, so I am going away with something more. Especially loved to meet the Brasilians, the guys from Utrecht, Zane and alright, the list would be really long...

Bytheway, I am not really sad about leaving, for one thing. I am really enthusiastic about my internet marketing project, I have great plans and want to dedicate a significant time for it in October. After 5 month, September was the first month when I had a positive ROI, so I am really optimistic for this ;-)

So, today I still have to buy my ticket for the bus. I am leaving on Tuesday, the busride will take 23 hours. After which I will still take 3-4 hours to get home. So it will be a really long journey, but I can blame only myself, I should have decided much earlier if leaing or staying.

Do not ask what's next. I do not know. Or I prefer not saying it until 100% sure. And anyways now I just want to focus on preparing for the exam.

So, what else, yeah, just some random photos of Rotterdam, why not:




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

  • SuperCool Portugues Reggae band!
  • Dictionary
  • Mktg & Adv!
  • Sudoku
  • Answers
  • YouTube
  • Hungarian Old TV Ads
  • Corriere
  • Gazzetta
  • Dictionary
  • Translator
  • MapQuest
  • ViaMichelin
  • FM 105
  • Lounge Online
  • Online radio stations
  • Mix FM
  • IWIW
  • SXC Photos
  • SEO portal
  • Pic dictionary
  • Smart phrases
  • BRN
  • Hangman