Saturday, October 21, 2006

The devil wears Prada!

I fought with honour, but i was tricked into what many would call: a girl movie.Thats what I thought about the movie 'The devil wears Prada'. I had seen the preview, or to say better i saw the first 15 seconds and i just had to stop watching it. It seemed to be the perfect girlish movie that would not interest me. So later that afternoon, somehow we took too much time eating the pizza, and we were late for the movie I wanted to see (John Tucker must die) so we ended up seeing the movie she wanted.
People, The devil wears Prada is an excellent movie! Great story, beautiful actress, moral conclusion which will make you think, awesome music, nice sets, and gosh those sexy girls (Anne Hathaway is made soooo hot in the movie, gees, incredible)... Anyways, just cannot praise it enough, the point is, for me, the movie of 2006 is The devil wears Prada! (and i am just wondering, isn't it the book i saw at Mariska's place???)
So I leave you the preview, be patient and watch it, it is wortwhile!


Yes, I am leaving on Sunday, I have the exam on tuesday and no, i do not want to say what feelings i have about the exam. And i am not going to say it is my last exam of my life, i cannot know.

And just for fun, things are getting complicated, i am again not sure about Milano but i do not care anymore. I mean, i was stressing so much about going back, if i cannot, i will not be dissapointed any more. I made my mind, i am not staying in Hungary for too long, and there are plenty of opportunities out there, but again, i prefer not to write about anything that is only in plans. We will see how it will turn out.
So now I am back to studying, one big grip now, and cross fingers!

Cheers,
GG

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I think it takes more than the clip to be convinced hehe.
Força aí!

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

  • SuperCool Portugues Reggae band!
  • Dictionary
  • Mktg & Adv!
  • Sudoku
  • Answers
  • YouTube
  • Hungarian Old TV Ads
  • Corriere
  • Gazzetta
  • Dictionary
  • Translator
  • MapQuest
  • ViaMichelin
  • FM 105
  • Lounge Online
  • Online radio stations
  • Mix FM
  • IWIW
  • SXC Photos
  • SEO portal
  • Pic dictionary
  • Smart phrases
  • BRN
  • Hangman