Thursday, October 05, 2006

30 hour journey

Hey people,

I am just over a 30 hours journey!! It was a bit awful, but met some nice people on the bus, so practicaly it was okay :-)

Anyways, really seems like I am over with Holland, at least I will not need to stay there for more than some days. I mean, if i pass the exam in the end of october!

Anyways, I kinda like it here now, i already got an invitation to a party to
night (okay, there was no invitation, it was more like an order :-) So I am looking forward, yesterday we have already bought the 'material' for the warming up phase ;-)

I still have to pack out, and put everything in order systematicely. I am also planning to do soooo many things. I should study around 4 hours a day to feel very comfortable about the exam. I have my flight ticket book bytheway, i just need to book a hotel for one night (the night before the exam, i need to focus and concentrate, thats why i do not want to stay at friends then).So back to the plans. I want to expand my internet marketing project, significantly! I should also start doing the second version of the proposal for the thesis (the firs was give back).
Yesterday, just 5 minutes after arrived, a lady called me ( I did not understand the name of the company, i asked twice, but i simply did not understand) she was talking about an assessment center for a position for kindof IT-business consultancy, which requires high mobility and high level of english and when we talked about it, it really seemed interesting for me. Then i saw the email she sent, and i realized it is the Accenture (well, she must pronunced it soo well, that 2 times were not enough for me to understand :-) anyways i immediately cancelled my partecipitation in the assessment center (Accentura is famous for making their people working like hell, i dont need it)

Anyways, as I mentioned, I have loads to do, and i apologize if i have no time to chat on messenger (true, the computer is always switched on, but sometimes i am so deep into other things, i dont even see the the small icon flashing :-)
So, take care everyone!

ps. this clip is amazing ;-)




ps.2. I know that the blog's layout is distorted in Firefox Browser, no idea why, will repair it sometime in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

  • SuperCool Portugues Reggae band!
  • Dictionary
  • Mktg & Adv!
  • Sudoku
  • Answers
  • YouTube
  • Hungarian Old TV Ads
  • Corriere
  • Gazzetta
  • Dictionary
  • Translator
  • MapQuest
  • ViaMichelin
  • FM 105
  • Lounge Online
  • Online radio stations
  • Mix FM
  • IWIW
  • SXC Photos
  • SEO portal
  • Pic dictionary
  • Smart phrases
  • BRN
  • Hangman