Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Barcelona, here Im coming!

I cant wait...
I will spend this saturday in Barcelona!! haha :)
Finally... after all this years I wanted to go back to see it! now i will have the chance...

True, only for like 16 hours ( I will arrive at 2 pm on Saturday and will come back at 7 am :) but still!

But the amazing thing is... When I bought the ticket a few months ago, when i was planning to go their with a friend of mine. I would have never dared to dream that I am that lucky that FC Barcelona is actually playing at home in that round; and especially not that it is playing on saturday (when almost all matches are played on sunday), and if so, I would have not even hoped to be able to get tickets for it!
So guess what! :)
Yes, I have tickets for FC Barcelona! :)

che culo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

  • SuperCool Portugues Reggae band!
  • Dictionary
  • Mktg & Adv!
  • Sudoku
  • Answers
  • YouTube
  • Hungarian Old TV Ads
  • Corriere
  • Gazzetta
  • Dictionary
  • Translator
  • MapQuest
  • ViaMichelin
  • FM 105
  • Lounge Online
  • Online radio stations
  • Mix FM
  • IWIW
  • SXC Photos
  • SEO portal
  • Pic dictionary
  • Smart phrases
  • BRN
  • Hangman