Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hello world!

Here I am!

I know that you have not heard of me for some time now, and even though you sent me emails, I could not answer...
Work is really hard in this period (finally getting lighter), just to give you an idea, in this months I have worked 2 saturdays and 2 sundays, since the beginning of September, on my work email I received 833 emails, and I did not have decent lunch break (todays was the first time to have a lunch calmly). We had the welcome meetings, the official visit from Budapest, the budget revise, organizational meeting, I have participated to 8 meeting with students (with a total of 1200 students) so these last 3 weeks really like hell. And now the organizational structure might change etc...
But I have enjoyed it!

I did not have too much time/opportunity to go out, but when I had it, I enjoyed it a lot though!

And now, since I am an official holder of a season ticket of A.C. Milan, I am also quite often at the stadium, but it it is really cool.

And our enterprise with the internet marketing is getting more official, so work to be done there too.

And Milan is changing! The time is changing... it is getting fall season! The hot weather is going away :( but Milan is getting it charm and mysteriousness which I just love.

So, life is going on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

  • SuperCool Portugues Reggae band!
  • Dictionary
  • Mktg & Adv!
  • Sudoku
  • Answers
  • YouTube
  • Hungarian Old TV Ads
  • Corriere
  • Gazzetta
  • Dictionary
  • Translator
  • MapQuest
  • ViaMichelin
  • FM 105
  • Lounge Online
  • Online radio stations
  • Mix FM
  • IWIW
  • SXC Photos
  • SEO portal
  • Pic dictionary
  • Smart phrases
  • BRN
  • Hangman