Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Can't stay in one place ....

I cant stay in one place anymore.

I have the enormous NEED to TRAVEL. To move. To see new things. To find new things and to having to get used to a new environment.

I NEED A CHALLENGE!

I need to meet new people. I need a new atmosphere, I need to face newness, I need to....

---

and I need to feel appreciated, I need to feel I am useful, I need to feel unsubstitutable! I need to know that things actually depend on me, and I am making a difference! Of course, I am talking about work now... Yes, I am a bit disappointed now... well, I am a LOT DISAPPOINTED!
I wish I had done differently (just) a month ago, and I would not be in Milan by July....

---

I feel sooooo nostalgic about Spain (listening to spanish radio) , about Holland (it is so rainy in Milan in these days) and about Hungary (speaking in Hungarian, and being able to easily realize my enterprise...)

I am starting to feel, that it made no sense to come back to Milan... I was sooooo stupid.
A person who is guided purely by his feelings cannot make the right decisions.
Again, I can only say, I learnt from my mistake. Will not commit it anymore...

I will be out of here with the first decent offer...



2 Comments:

Blogger MK said...

Fuck... Gabor I have the very same feeling! I guess once you become an expat, you will be an expat for ever . I would like to come back to Spain for a while, go to the US or Canada. spend a few years in Singapore and get my PhD , family, good friends 'in the mean time'. But maybe it is impossible. Right now, I am looking for a summer job anywhere in the world... another country I could get addicted to?

There is a Polish saying: it is always better there, where we are not at the moment.

There might be some sense in it, don't you think?

Anyway, you are not alone Gabor. Take care!

9:29 PM  
Blogger MK said...

oh yeah... that was Maciej.. :-)

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

  • SuperCool Portugues Reggae band!
  • Dictionary
  • Mktg & Adv!
  • Sudoku
  • Answers
  • YouTube
  • Hungarian Old TV Ads
  • Corriere
  • Gazzetta
  • Dictionary
  • Translator
  • MapQuest
  • ViaMichelin
  • FM 105
  • Lounge Online
  • Online radio stations
  • Mix FM
  • IWIW
  • SXC Photos
  • SEO portal
  • Pic dictionary
  • Smart phrases
  • BRN
  • Hangman