Monday, May 14, 2007

Aperitivo, aperitivo e aperitivo

It feels like I am living my life from one aperitivo to the other (okay, for the ones, who do not know: 'aperitivo' is an italian (or Milanese?) thing, you go to a bar, get some drink (usually a cocktail, I always get a mojito) and you can eat some stuff too (pasta, vegetables, small sandwiches, and all these things). What is the good thing about it? Well, after work, all I am looking forward is relaxing, and a refreshing drink.
Okay, so what is the deal? In Milan, the cocktails are not that light! After 2 mojitos, I am feeling already quite 'relaxed'! :-) On the positive side: I do not ever need to go to the supermarket! I hardly have breakfast, I have lunch at some restaurant close to work, and instead of dinner, I get some food at 'aperitivo'...

Okay, the point is not the food and supermarket. The point is, I made my mind, definitely, after having hesitated so much, I am stayin' in Italy! For one year now, I am taking this job opportunity. It is quite interesting (although I am really working my ass off, I have never thought that one could work this much outside banking and consultancy... but let it be). I will take the best out of it, I am sure I will learn so much, not especially on a professional level, but more on a personal level.

Anyways, I am staying, no going back to Hungary, no going back to Spain and no going to a third country now! I am breaking my 'gypsy kinda wandering about', and after almost 3 years, I am actually giving ONE place a shot!

We will see...


I love this song... I have loved it for years....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

  • SuperCool Portugues Reggae band!
  • Dictionary
  • Mktg & Adv!
  • Sudoku
  • Answers
  • YouTube
  • Hungarian Old TV Ads
  • Corriere
  • Gazzetta
  • Dictionary
  • Translator
  • MapQuest
  • ViaMichelin
  • FM 105
  • Lounge Online
  • Online radio stations
  • Mix FM
  • IWIW
  • SXC Photos
  • SEO portal
  • Pic dictionary
  • Smart phrases
  • BRN
  • Hangman