Sunday, February 25, 2007

Just put your lips together

These days pass really strange. I have had so many nightmares and quite a few things going on I have to decide. But, to start with, this week was sooooo heavy at work. We had a project submitted in time (and I have to admit, I would have never thought that we actually could submit it in time). Next week at Bocconi there is the International Week (full of presentations where over 2000 stay abroad opportunities will be presented to Bocconi students, with other programs, like international orchestra play, welcome cocktail to exchange students, movie (Babel) and we are also going to theater). So next week will be quite busy too.
In the meantime I have to cope with an extreme nostalgia towards Spain. I am continuously having doubts if I should have just stayed there as I am really missing it, and missing the atmosphere, and the routine...

In the meantime I am still working on some projects which are soon coming up!

But in my head I have many questions. Questions for which I have no answer. Questions, like what (job?), and where (which country?) and 'who'. Questions that I am not able to answer now. But have to decide soon.

I know only one thing. Its been way too much recently of 'complications' and that I need a break. But I also know that I am getting a break, in a week time I AM TRAVELING! I will be out of the country, and there will be no way to contact me :-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

  • SuperCool Portugues Reggae band!
  • Dictionary
  • Mktg & Adv!
  • Sudoku
  • Answers
  • YouTube
  • Hungarian Old TV Ads
  • Corriere
  • Gazzetta
  • Dictionary
  • Translator
  • MapQuest
  • ViaMichelin
  • FM 105
  • Lounge Online
  • Online radio stations
  • Mix FM
  • IWIW
  • SXC Photos
  • SEO portal
  • Pic dictionary
  • Smart phrases
  • BRN
  • Hangman