Thursday, February 15, 2007

Office

To be honest, I love the place where Im working.

I am sure that most of you would not say this is the job for which I got training in the last 5 years (well, training is way exaggerated but whatever...). Indeed, it is highly administrative job but needs a lot of creativity though!

The office itself is quite comfortable, well equipped -well, it could be better equipped, I am missing the web cam for chatting :D -and my colleagues are really nice.

The nature of the work is not too bad. I mean, comparing to other jobs that were offered to me (where all i would have needed to do was working on one excel sheet for the whole day....) here at least is colorful (I mean diverse) and even though very administrative, it is so complex that it is nice. Of course the best thing about it is that the workload is really high, but the salary sucks :-) well, nothing and nobody is perfect!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

  • SuperCool Portugues Reggae band!
  • Dictionary
  • Mktg & Adv!
  • Sudoku
  • Answers
  • YouTube
  • Hungarian Old TV Ads
  • Corriere
  • Gazzetta
  • Dictionary
  • Translator
  • MapQuest
  • ViaMichelin
  • FM 105
  • Lounge Online
  • Online radio stations
  • Mix FM
  • IWIW
  • SXC Photos
  • SEO portal
  • Pic dictionary
  • Smart phrases
  • BRN
  • Hangman