Wednesday, February 07, 2007

che stanchezza...

Life is going on, there are many things that have happened, at work we are being extremely busy as all the students have been just arriving.

On the other hand I have been going quite often recently, so I am extremely tired and actually spent quite much of money too :S

But I have been enjoying, has really good time with friends, got to know new people and been enjoying Milan finally. Apart from some stuff that going on, like the partial and complete traffic blockage in Milan (for smog problems); strike of the gas refill stations, death of the policeman in Catania during a football match which resulted in sospending and delaying the football championship! So as you see, life is going on!

But I am really tired, I have to go to do the shopping now, as I am cooking some Hungarian food today for some Italian friends, I am not sure if I will be able to cook it as Italy lacks some ingridients and some stuff are just sooo different here. We will see, in case I can still cook pasta :-)

take care and have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

  • SuperCool Portugues Reggae band!
  • Dictionary
  • Mktg & Adv!
  • Sudoku
  • Answers
  • YouTube
  • Hungarian Old TV Ads
  • Corriere
  • Gazzetta
  • Dictionary
  • Translator
  • MapQuest
  • ViaMichelin
  • FM 105
  • Lounge Online
  • Online radio stations
  • Mix FM
  • IWIW
  • SXC Photos
  • SEO portal
  • Pic dictionary
  • Smart phrases
  • BRN
  • Hangman