Thursday, January 25, 2007

Getting the routinge

Hey folks,

Where to start...

Working the same, many exchange students have been arriving. I have to admit that I generally enjoy my job, and this should make a lot happy and satisfied on a professional level. On the other hand, workload is way too much. The last week i had no time to chat on messenger and so on. Anyways, what i am grateful for is the fact that when i get up in the morning i do not think like 'omg, i have to go to work and survive for 8 hours', instead, i am quite looking forward to be arriving to the office and get updated with everything, which does not hurt, especially if you have difficulties with getting up, just like me.

It is very, very wierd to know that I won't be moving in couple of months (thing that has not happened to me in the last 3 years!) .... It makes it a lot hard actually. I forgot that the big advantage of moving is actually : all the time is that you do not have to worry about how you behave, what you do, as consequences are really limited. Now, instead, i have to think of the consequences of (especially) what i am doing at work. I have to admit, as much i was complaining about having to move all the time, i am missing it. I cannot imagine my life at the same place. or not like this. I am already planning, that for summer, i am moving back to spain. For several reasons, not only for holidays, but for learning spanish really well, as I feel pity that i did not learn it really, but really well when i was there.

In reality I feel very good. Thats how I imagined life half an a year ago and that was what i wanted for a long time.
Playing football, parties all the time, just like in Spain, but now i have the money for it (eventhough in Milan it costs soooooooo much more) and I am Milan! (which can be boring from time to time, but it is still a very vivid city, just love it).

and shit, i do like my job! I like it. And what is even better, I have amazing collegues! the best ones ever!!! the very best ones, each of them with a unique character and just so nice all of them.

and I really love my actual place at work. I have a huge table (well, I have thousand things on the table, so I do need the space) and I put the monitor in a way that the people entering cannot see it (so i can have all the messenger opened all the time :D) And i have a huge board behind me, now empty and I am planning to have some of my photos from exchange develop there! It is going to be fantastic!!!

Bottom point, I made the very right choice to take this job. I am completely happy with this and I think I am one of the very lucky ones who love their jobs (okay, lets wait some months, I might change my mind :)

You know what I would really like to have now? My own coffeshop, with lounge music! Now I am listening to Ministry of Music - 2006 and it is awesome, i just love it! Well, and i would also love to... well, let's put it this way, I miss holland for some reasons ;)

What I am really missing is the internet connection at home. I would really need, for working too. In theory, we are going to have it in couple of weeks. And we are going to have 'FastWeb', super fast and super expensive, but we will devide the costs by 3 so it should be okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

  • SuperCool Portugues Reggae band!
  • Dictionary
  • Mktg & Adv!
  • Sudoku
  • Answers
  • YouTube
  • Hungarian Old TV Ads
  • Corriere
  • Gazzetta
  • Dictionary
  • Translator
  • MapQuest
  • ViaMichelin
  • FM 105
  • Lounge Online
  • Online radio stations
  • Mix FM
  • IWIW
  • SXC Photos
  • SEO portal
  • Pic dictionary
  • Smart phrases
  • BRN
  • Hangman