Saturday, November 18, 2006

settleing down

My beloved room! I love it! Finaly, it seems nice now. I have a cupboard, an other for the clothes, TV with a small TV table (which is not supposed to be that but whatever) a medium office table (I have to strenghen it) I have THE carpet, the 'divano' with bed, a nice huge BOSS type chair, all the lights i need, curtain on the window, speakers installed for the pc, i have green plants, I love it :-)

I am going to sleep in my room for the first time, and for the first time, I cannot put limit in time. In the last 4 and a half years I always knew how lond i would stay (2 years, 5 month, 7 month, 7 month, 4 monht, 1 month.... nightmare)
NOW I do know, I just stay here, as long as I like it and/or I can.
Thats it. That simple.

The thing is, I could not make it more perfect in my dreams either....
(well... hehe :-)

so for now happy, but very tired, and seems like working the whole week next week! (good, money is always welcome at my place)

I have to do some adjustment in my room, and kitchen, and bathroom etc but then I will post some pics!!!

Take Care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

  • SuperCool Portugues Reggae band!
  • Dictionary
  • Mktg & Adv!
  • Sudoku
  • Answers
  • YouTube
  • Hungarian Old TV Ads
  • Corriere
  • Gazzetta
  • Dictionary
  • Translator
  • MapQuest
  • ViaMichelin
  • FM 105
  • Lounge Online
  • Online radio stations
  • Mix FM
  • IWIW
  • SXC Photos
  • SEO portal
  • Pic dictionary
  • Smart phrases
  • BRN
  • Hangman