Saturday, December 16, 2006

the new job

I finished my first week of my new job (############)
It was a very looong week, quite exhausting I would say. I have to get up a lot earlier, comparing to the last month, when I was working in an other office at the university. So now I have to get up 40 minutes earlier, and to be honest it is not that easy! I am doing my best but i have to get used to it. Working hours is bytheway 8.30-17.30 with one hour lunch break. But because of the transportation i actually leave home at 7.50 and never arrive home before 18.30.

The job seems to be quite interesting, I have direct contact with the exchange students coming to ###### for a semester, and I really like this. I got some assignments too, but I still have to understand a lot how the office mechanism works. The colleagues are really kind and help me a lot. On Tuesday we had a Christmas cocktail for the international students, it was quite nice, apart from the fact that i was working, but i still managed to get some food, champagne and talk with the students. Next monday we have a prechristmas aperitivo within the office (30 or so ppl) so that will be cool too. So, to sum up, so far so good!

Apart from the working, the last week was about nothing. We still have no internet connection at home (I am writing this post from the university) and that drives me crazy!

Bytheway, if you dont see me on messenger, it is because as mentioned, we dont have internet access at home, and at work, well, at least in the beginning i prefer not using it.

Thats it for now!

G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

  • SuperCool Portugues Reggae band!
  • Dictionary
  • Mktg & Adv!
  • Sudoku
  • Answers
  • YouTube
  • Hungarian Old TV Ads
  • Corriere
  • Gazzetta
  • Dictionary
  • Translator
  • MapQuest
  • ViaMichelin
  • FM 105
  • Lounge Online
  • Online radio stations
  • Mix FM
  • IWIW
  • SXC Photos
  • SEO portal
  • Pic dictionary
  • Smart phrases
  • BRN
  • Hangman