Saturday, March 31, 2007

What's the point?

I would say I have worked for quite a few companies.

Of course, only for a short time, all of them. But I have an idea how it is to work.
And you know what makes a difference? That if you do not get up in the morning and say, 'shit, i gotta go to work, and will be stuck there for 8 hours' instead of 'I really wanna go there, talk to my colleagues (who are like friends to you) and get updated about everything.

That can make up for: prestige, money and career advancement (all i do not have at this time).

I have made some job application recently.
And none of them 'convinced' me. Why? Because work environment, work profile, work load and appreciation towards your profile do count for me!!!!
So whats next? Well, soon I will tell you. There are going to be some updates. That is for sure. But do not tell me, I should do something else. Because I will not. I am not the person who is looking for world wide fame and huge amount of money. Just to clarify this, these things are good. But they do not have a priority in my life. This is the bottom point. Maybe I was different just 2 years ago. Maybe my studies prepared me for different jobs.
Whatever.

I like to get up in the morning, and do not think, 'shit, 8 hours...'
Instead, cannot wait to get to the work place....

Full stop...

ps.: she is cooooooooooooool!:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

  • SuperCool Portugues Reggae band!
  • Dictionary
  • Mktg & Adv!
  • Sudoku
  • Answers
  • YouTube
  • Hungarian Old TV Ads
  • Corriere
  • Gazzetta
  • Dictionary
  • Translator
  • MapQuest
  • ViaMichelin
  • FM 105
  • Lounge Online
  • Online radio stations
  • Mix FM
  • IWIW
  • SXC Photos
  • SEO portal
  • Pic dictionary
  • Smart phrases
  • BRN
  • Hangman