Monday, July 30, 2007

Quitting

I cannot believe. Monday morning, and I woke up with a very strange thought!
After all these years, it might just be high time to grow up, and stop smoking!

Wow, not an easy objective to achieve!
And, I want to make it easy for myself, obviously... so I do smoke, cigarillos!
However, today I felt two things for not smoking:
1, a continuous headache, which I believe is the result of lack of nicotine
2, a huge need to satisfy my lungs to smoke - this has been done with cigarillos

and no! cigarillos do not contain nicotine! they are made of pure pipe tobacco! (probably that is why you are not supposed to inhale them...). And when I finish smoking a cigarillo, my lungs are calm, but I keep having the headache....

Anyways, after 20 hours of not taking any nicotine, I realize, this could be the perfect plan! now it is anyways boring, noone is in milan, (okay, just in an hour, I am going to an aperitivo with my brasilian friends... whatever)

Anyways, this is the plan! because I can do it! because I have the will power! and because I want to! And i decide over my own life!

--

After this really hot and sweaty weekend, I decided to by a fan. Only 10 days are missing for the summer holidays, and I have already gone ahead for almost 3 months in this hot. I have not bought a fan. Now, I cant make it any more! I bought it! after 3 months of hot, for these 10 days, I have just bought it!
and guess what! Today it has been sooooooo windy (that has not been for 6 months, I swear) and the temperature went down around 10 C degrees!
haha, this is so typical!

--
In 10 days, I am off to holidays! I will NOT check my emails! I will not sit down in front of the pc! I will not do a shit! just party! :)

--


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

  • SuperCool Portugues Reggae band!
  • Dictionary
  • Mktg & Adv!
  • Sudoku
  • Answers
  • YouTube
  • Hungarian Old TV Ads
  • Corriere
  • Gazzetta
  • Dictionary
  • Translator
  • MapQuest
  • ViaMichelin
  • FM 105
  • Lounge Online
  • Online radio stations
  • Mix FM
  • IWIW
  • SXC Photos
  • SEO portal
  • Pic dictionary
  • Smart phrases
  • BRN
  • Hangman