Monday, July 23, 2007

Madrid is the best!

Madrid is the best!

I am just back from Madrid, and I gotta say, it was amazing.

Madrid, with its amazing streets, with its trees on the streets, with its amazing air, with its culture, with its nice people, with its language...

Being able to have a coffee at 3 am, or having a sandwich at 5 am, and to move around the city with ac-d metro!

It is just amazing!

The bars, its cheap beers, its amazing discotheques, its beautiful girls, its music.

I am sooooo going back there! Latest within a year time!

I am so getting back to Spain!

Bunch of thanks to Toni for hosting me!












1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I think that Madrid it the best...

MadridEvoluciona

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

  • SuperCool Portugues Reggae band!
  • Dictionary
  • Mktg & Adv!
  • Sudoku
  • Answers
  • YouTube
  • Hungarian Old TV Ads
  • Corriere
  • Gazzetta
  • Dictionary
  • Translator
  • MapQuest
  • ViaMichelin
  • FM 105
  • Lounge Online
  • Online radio stations
  • Mix FM
  • IWIW
  • SXC Photos
  • SEO portal
  • Pic dictionary
  • Smart phrases
  • BRN
  • Hangman