Sunday, October 07, 2007

Importance of recognition

Working...
working all the time...
That is too bad. When I took this job, I made a decision between professional and private life. It did not really work out, as I am not really on the top in either of these two.

I do realize the need to change. And I will change things. However, I have a project to finish first. I will do that!

In any case, what is the worst. I played football yesterday! And 24 hours after that, my knees are still hurting, like hell!! you cannot imagine, just hurting me like hell! I can hardly walk... shit, I am getting old :( It is time to change attitude accordingly and to put importance and priority on other things.

You might call it maturing, call it whatever you want...
...but change is painful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

  • SuperCool Portugues Reggae band!
  • Dictionary
  • Mktg & Adv!
  • Sudoku
  • Answers
  • YouTube
  • Hungarian Old TV Ads
  • Corriere
  • Gazzetta
  • Dictionary
  • Translator
  • MapQuest
  • ViaMichelin
  • FM 105
  • Lounge Online
  • Online radio stations
  • Mix FM
  • IWIW
  • SXC Photos
  • SEO portal
  • Pic dictionary
  • Smart phrases
  • BRN
  • Hangman