Sunday, January 04, 2009

2009, a new year

I can safely say that the year of 2008 was an extraordinary year:
-got my msc degree
-got to see 2 new continents
-travelled extremely a lot
-solved a huge health problem (seems like, so far,lets hope it stays)
-got really appreciated at work and etc

after this, 2009, only if half as good as last year, will be an amazingly good year. Nevertheless, I am confident that 2009 will bring many new thins to my life, including a new lifestyle, especially career wise. But, since I am starting to believe in Karma, I have decided that 2009 will be about:
- life long learning
- self training
- healthy food
- as many activities as I can do

Let it be!

Let 2009 start!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

  • SuperCool Portugues Reggae band!
  • Dictionary
  • Mktg & Adv!
  • Sudoku
  • Answers
  • YouTube
  • Hungarian Old TV Ads
  • Corriere
  • Gazzetta
  • Dictionary
  • Translator
  • MapQuest
  • ViaMichelin
  • FM 105
  • Lounge Online
  • Online radio stations
  • Mix FM
  • IWIW
  • SXC Photos
  • SEO portal
  • Pic dictionary
  • Smart phrases
  • BRN
  • Hangman