Sunday, March 23, 2008

This is the beginning, not the end!

Its been more than 3 weeks I have not given any post here.

A lot has been going on:

I said final goodbye to RSM (oh yessss :) and talked to the people I wanted… I got the moral victory!

I was in Paris for work… I met some really amazing people and had my first business meeting in French!

I have started to explore the world of ‘international trade’ consultancy ;)

I have started the rock hiking course !!!

I have met a really amazing girl (only met her for the moment…)

I have been offered the possibility for a job sitting next to this guy during a flight

I have experienced the life of an ever moving person (4 countries in 10 days)… and I liked it!


It is now time to take the plunge!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

  • SuperCool Portugues Reggae band!
  • Dictionary
  • Mktg & Adv!
  • Sudoku
  • Answers
  • YouTube
  • Hungarian Old TV Ads
  • Corriere
  • Gazzetta
  • Dictionary
  • Translator
  • MapQuest
  • ViaMichelin
  • FM 105
  • Lounge Online
  • Online radio stations
  • Mix FM
  • IWIW
  • SXC Photos
  • SEO portal
  • Pic dictionary
  • Smart phrases
  • BRN
  • Hangman