Sunday, November 30, 2008

plans

well, I have realized that in this very particular situation I better have a very well planned scenario for the future!

The reasons are simply:
- global economic crisis
- in which I left my job
- for trying my own business
- and anyways changing carrer
- and changing life
- and changing prospectives

so what I realized that I need to have a plan A and a plan B and plan C etc...

I am very much following plan A but it seems like it does not lead to what I expected... I will not got extremely reach and make my own empire.. but I am still trying and will not give till the last moment!.. because that is who I am, I will try doing things until i can! :)

plan B on the other hand survives! and that simply entails looking for an interesting high profile job (must be international though), do that for some years, than simply do some MBA, a good one, in the USA!

well, who knows how life will actually make these things happen, and many times in the past I planned, than it just happened it a completely different way, however, it does not matter, I believe that if you have very exact plans, and you think of everything, you cannot encounter any surprises in life! (apart from loves... but lets just leave this aside for now...)

anyways, I got plans, I got plain tickets (for spain) and got motivation, so lets see what we can have from this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

  • SuperCool Portugues Reggae band!
  • Dictionary
  • Mktg & Adv!
  • Sudoku
  • Answers
  • YouTube
  • Hungarian Old TV Ads
  • Corriere
  • Gazzetta
  • Dictionary
  • Translator
  • MapQuest
  • ViaMichelin
  • FM 105
  • Lounge Online
  • Online radio stations
  • Mix FM
  • IWIW
  • SXC Photos
  • SEO portal
  • Pic dictionary
  • Smart phrases
  • BRN
  • Hangman